Muffins with Scrambled Eggs and Salmon
|This recipe serves four
For the scrambled eggs:
- 50g (2oz) butter
- 8 medium eggs, beaten
- 110 ml (4f1 oz) double cream
- 200g (7oz) smoked salmon, sliced into strips
- Freshly_ground_black_pepper ltbsp snipped chives
- 2 muffins
- Butter for spreading
- Melt the butter in a medium size pan over a low heat.
- Beat together the eggs and cream and pour over the butter.
- Cook gently until the eggs have scrambled, stirring frequently.
- Quickly add the salmon.
- Season with black pepper and snipped chives.
- Meanwhile, split, toast and butter the muffins.
- Then divide the scrambled egg mixture between the muffins and
serve at once.
Published, 02 March 2003
23 December 2006 23:00